Visite chez newfi's Bamboo Garden

Répondre
stevelau1911
Initié de la graine

Re: Visite chez newfi's Bamboo Garden

Message par stevelau1911 »

Newfi,

I would be interested in 1 x phyllostachys edulis kikko, 2 x edulis tao kiang, and 1 x edulis tubaeformis. Please let me know the prices and costs of shipping over to the United States, and my email is lau1922 @ yahoo.com

Can you spray off all the soil and then replace it with something moist such as moss, wet newspapers, water crystals, etc?

It is fine to get 50L plants as long as it is possible to spray off the soil. If the shipping is very high because of huge culms, I would not mind having them topped off for shipping because I am a serious collector :lol: I would like to buy them in the spring a few weeks before shooting season to ensure that they can give me good results right away, but they will need to be sent to a quarantine greenhouse in Maryland for the USDA to test for mites, pathogens, or anything they need to.

Just send me a quote, and we can stay in touch.

Just wondering, why don't you just include your website into your signature to make it easier for forum members to buy bamboos from you?

You might want to check out the United States bamboo forums here because there may be a lot of people here who are interested in your plants. http://www.bambooweb.info/bb/search.php ... d=newposts
stevelau1911
Initié de la graine

Newfi, can you please send me a quote for the price of those bamboos and what it will cost to ship it over?

My email is lau1922 (at) yahoo.com

I know I'm not buying until spring, but I want to get my numbers straight now so I can plan my budget. Thanks.
stevelau1911
Initié de la graine

Newfi,

Where did you actually import all those rare forms of Moso from?

I am serious about going over there in person if I have to and then mailing back some rhizomes by myself if that is what it takes.
Invité

Message par Invité »

All this rare forms of Moso come from China
Do you know the very hard difficult to import plants inUSA?
Some of nursery men losted a lot of rhizome only because a schyzotetranicus celarius was alive in a package of rhizome :cry:
stevelau1911
Initié de la graine

I know it's not supposed to be easy to get plants imported into the USA, but being a serious collector, I think it is worth the risk of losing the rhizomes or other issues to have the chance of being the first one to have some of these species. I already know the procedures to import them into the US. I'm specifically aiming to to locate a source for tubaeformis at this point in time.

Obviously I intend to eventually spread the good stuff around to others who are also passionate about these plants in the US, as well as those who are open to sharing and spreading the goodies.

Even in a zone 6 where temperatures easily drop to -18C on any typical winter, I find these plants very easy to grow Yellow_Hot_Colorz_PDT_03

All I need is a viable plant no matter how small it is to get it all started.
Eric
Maître Bambou
Plantation : Jardin
Surface : 10101
Orientation : Sud
Sol : Argileux
Code postal : 31000

Message par Eric »

Cela risque d'être une nouvelle et belle aventure !!!
:wink:
Invité

Message par Invité »

Honestly, it is not possible for me to do this transaction with you is not bad will, but these plants have cost us a lot of money in China and it is not okay if I sell you a rhizome so expensive :(
In the future, when i will have my own forrest of tubaeformis, il will offer to you a rhizome! :wink:
Répondre